- The first contact can be by phone, e-mail or visit. Come and See can be arranged.
- After a period of further inquiry and communication, the candidate may become a POSTULANT. She lives with the Sisters in the monastery and experiences the life first hand. She receives some instruction in the Christian life and prayer.
- As a NOVICE she officially begins a time of preparation to become a professed Sister. Her studies include the vow, the Rule of life of Redemptoristines, the writing of Blessed Maria Celeste and St. Alphonsus Liguori. She has more time to pray and reflect and deepen her union with Jesus the Redeemer.
- After 2 years of Novice, the joyful time of profession comes when she makes her TEMPORARY VOWS of Poverty, Chastity and Obedience.
- Some years later she makes her SOLEMN VOWS making her the Spouse of Christ FOREVER.
For information on our August Come + See Week please contact : email@example.com